Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Join here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- RT @parisreview: “Writers do not merely reflect and interpret life, they inform and shape life. ” —E.B. White t.co/IzdgxtxYFF #fb
- @ardso2 Indeed, yes!
- RT @RidleyPearson: Men really are more stupid than women, research shows - via @Telegraph t.co/SP80TtDe98
- RT @latimes: Excavators have uncovered a 1795 time capsule from the cornerstone of the Massachusetts State House t.co/0UADdNkv9u
- WikiLeaks' Julian Assange is crowdfunding a statue of himself.Now THAT would be awesome for target practice t.co/r7Ic8niz9T @TIME #fb
- RT @BloombergNews: Yikes! California needs five more #hellastorm to beat drought t.co/2J8pc2TR4i t.co/L2oA03oqMG #fb
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.