Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Join here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- The first outhouse. #fb #dogs #dogsrule t.co/yOJg9TfAwU
- In case you missed the blood #moon eclipse, I grabbed a shot of it before hitting the pillow. #fb t.co/I4ZS1vN7y5
- #Amazon, the company that tries to sell all and be all, is preparing to launch a #smartphone t.co/w2n6n82Glo
- RT @RoomtoRead: Some middle school girls in the US wake up early to videochat with girls in Afghanistan about education -- t.co/EDs…
- In 2000 pg "letter" Google explains to govt why its glassless Glass should be trademarked t.co/DbIcezlGdD #fb t.co/PknmOYU5MR
- #USNavy creates autonomous drones to carry out night raids, search oceans, select targets for attack. #fb t.co/dRnAOfEW7c
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.